- Corporate Strategy
- Trends & Foresight Management
- Building New (Developing new Business Modells, Products and Services)
- Co-Creation (with Clients, Suppliers, Start-ups, Universities)
- Method Trainings (Design Thinking, Scrum, Lean Start-up and so on)
- Manager Trainings (Digital and Creative Leadership)
- Start-up Initiatives (Acceleration, Incubation)
- Events (Bar Camps, Innovation Weeks, Pop-Up Labs, Hackathons)
- Impressions and Inspirations (Conferences, digital Hot-Spot Inspiration Tours)
- Freedom (for Thinking and Doing)
You will mix that up in to a homogeneous mass. Give it some time to thrive and prosper.
Et voilá: the result is physical, concrete and high-quality, so that everybody will be able to understand and try.
Is there only one ingredient missing or composed incorrectly, the pie will not taste.
The trick is to orchestrate and to bring all ingredients for several years into one program. This program offers added value for your organization and supports your innovation strategy qualitatively.
The size of the company is not an indicator to start baking the pie. It is only an indicator for an adequate sizing of all actions.
Digitalization pushes the boundaries of branches. Unfortunately, groups and companies tend to underrate this effect. Many people do not realize the fact that Digitalization is not only a trend, but a reality every human and company needs to deal with.
The required change is deep, includes all fields and urges a new way of thinking.